Con/Sr Con/AM – Internal Audit – CA/ MBA [Fin]
Company: A Global Consultant Firm.
Designation: Consultant / Senior Consultant / Assistant manager â€“ Internal Audit
1. Qualification: CA / MBA Finance
Experience: 1 â€“ 5 years
This Profile will involve Domestic as well as International Assignments.
– Manage personnel performing operational, compliance and financial internal audits performed throughout the organization.
– This includes reviewing and approving audit plans and programs, reviewing audit work papers, reviewing audit reports
– Work with business unit leaders and process owners to document current internal control processes feeding financial reporting systems.
– Identify any internal control weaknesses in those processes and recommend and implement changes to strengthen internal controls.
– Periodically report on project status to executives including CEO, CFO, Director – Internal Audit and Chief Risk Officer
– Be willing to travel within India or abroad.
– Be a qualified CA /MBA Finance
– Possess experience in doing internal audit for any BFSI companies.
– Have the ability to work under pressure â€“ stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours.
– Be willing to travel within India or abroad
Finance and Accounts, India, Management, Mumbai