Greetings from Technosoft…!!!
Requirement of Security Analytics (Technical Lead) into Top client at Bangalore Location
Contact : Vani B (9182991774)
If your profile match to below JD, then Forward Your Updated CV to : Vani.B@technosoftcorp.com
- 5-7 years of IT experience with Experience designing, implementing and configuring enterprise Splunk platforms
Strong experience in dashboard creation, DB Connect, integrating the Splunk solution with multiple data sources (Host Network DB Mobile Messaging etc.)
- Strong experience in searching processing language (SPL) using Splunk
- Conducts trend analysis on metrics to determine if hidden problems exist within IT services or components.
- Ability to work with customer stakeholders and define their needs and translate those needs into Splunk queries, Reports and dashboards
- Manage Splunk knowledge objects (Apps, Dashboards, Saved Searches, Scheduled Searches, Alerts, etc.)
- Ability to lead complex and large scale Security projects.
- Experience with system event auditing, Splunk, SIEM tool management and use, incident response procedures, and current malicious threat vectors.
- Good understanding of Security best practices and processes such as incident management, vulnerability management, patch management, log monitoring/ management etc.
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure security services and security monitoring process.
- Should have excellent customer management skills – Written & Verbal communication, escalations management and expectations management.
- Understanding of managed services business and the significance of SLAs, SOPs, periodic reporting and escalation matrices.
- Splunk Certified Knowledge Manager
- Splunk Certified Admin
- CEH, CCNA, MSCP, CISSP is preferred (not mandatory).
- Security Events and Logs monitoring, analysis and optimization.
- Monitoring, Collection and Reporting of data from various sources (like Anti Virus, SOC, Active Directory) and Storing of Security Events, Logs and Reports.
- Tracking/reporting of Security Events, Reports and Logs statistics.
- Performing Statistical Analysis of collected data.
Meeting target deadlines.
- Preparation of incident reports.
- Assist with system upgrades or changes to Splunk Tool.
- Assist with Writing and update team procedures and documentation.
- Working with and supporting vertical and functional team across APAC and US Teams
- MCA / BE / B Tech
- Experience : 5 to 7 years
- Job Location : Bangalore, India
To Schedule interview : If above Requirements matches to your profile can send your updated CV to : Vani.B @technosoftcorp.com and reach at 9182991774 (drop me a text message)*
Note : Ignore, if JD not matches to your profile & Do Refer to your Friends & Colleagues
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
[Apply here ]