Greetings to all!
Below is a job opportunity with a reputed MNC in the Semiconductor industry.
The Senior staff system software engineer is a key individual contributor position with primary responsibility of developing system software (driver, middleware) for the ultra-low-power always on voice solution on hearables, wearable and smartphone platforms. Strong technical experience and problem solving ability, with can-do altitude and the ability to collaborate with platform software engineers and hardware engineers, is required for success in this position
- This position will own the system software including the low level drivers and middleware for the ultra-low-power always on voice recognition products on hearable, smartphone and wearable platforms. He or she is responsible for all phases of development of system software: requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing and releasing, customer deployment and support
- He or she also owns the firmware support for silicon validation on emulation platforms as well as silicon bring-up and post silicon validation for voice related HW IP inside Quicklogics SOC solutions.
- Work closely with system hardware engineers, algorithm engineers and support application engineers for resolving field customer issues.
- This position may work with various software partners for integrations of Quicklogics ultra-low power always on voice recognition software.
Skills & Knowledge Profile
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics Engineering with more than 10 years of relevant experience
- Expert level experience on Audio drivers, Buffer management, Audio algorithm integration, I2S driver, PDM drivers etc.
- Exposure to various audio formats, sample rate conversion, voice recognition, wake word
- detection and various noise technologies like (beam forming, Noise suppression etc) is an added advantage.
- Working experience for developing drivers for at least one of the following mobile/ wearable platforms: Android, Android wear.
- Expert level of software development using C, C++ and some assembly and solid background in operating system internals, algorithms and data structures.
- Good understanding of software-hardware interfaces like i2c, SPI, I2S, DMA, interrupt, etc.
- Good understanding of software best practices, related tools and processes.
Salary: ₹ 25,00,000 - 40,00,000 P.A.
[Apply here ]