About uTrade :
uTrade is a FinTech company providing multi-asset full suite trading platform, low latency algos engine, risk management and DMA FIX gateway.
Our products are widely used by global financial institutions
including Brokers, Algo Firms, Banks, Stock Exchanges, Fund managers and their end customers.
Role: We are looking for a Manual Test Engineer for a financial trading platform.
Mandatory process to apply for the job:
1st: Accepting digital copies of resumes / CVs or any other connected documents like Photo ID proof as your job application through our mobile app ‘Cove Identity’ and
2nd: Apply directly through naukri portal.
Step by Step Process for job application via cove identity is here:
1. Working Definition, Implementation and Execution of all testing areas related to the product.
2. Experience in Logging/Tracking and verifying product defects.
3. Good experience in monitoring product development and usage at all levels with an eye towards improving product quality.
4. Ensuring successful bug fixes.
5. Handle functional and regression testing independently before product releases.
6. Preferable working knowledge of Linux.
7. Excellent communication skills.
8. Preferred working experience in trading houses with banks, brokers, other financial institutions.
9. Preferred knowledge and interest in shares, portfolios, trading, Indian capital markets (NSE, MCX, BSE)
Qualification: Any combination of education and training equivalent to possession of a bachelor’s degree which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described; coursework in computer science, information systems, or other related fields.
Work Experience: 1-3 Years
Desired Candidate Location: Mohali/ Chandigarh
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Software Development
[Apply here ]