“OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
– Overall responsibility for the development and execution of all long and short-term sales development strategies and sales process improvement initiatives ensuring growth objectives in the zone
– Drive innovative methods to achieve optimum market coverage, distributor capacity and productivity goals to ensure leadership in all categories.
1. Sales Development Strategy
– Strategize, develop and implement PR India’s Zonal Business through a high quality short and long-term Sales development strategy to achieve/exceed the agreed sales objectives.
– Design and Implement robust models and processes to effectively and efficiently drive distribution presence and capacity
– Develop and implement strategies to manage and grow the distributor Channel Ecosystem in line with growth aspirations of the zone
– Develop new urban centres in the zone for launching products in line with the Corporate strategy
– Identified high consumer engagement opportunities using segmentation techniques – Modern trade and Premium retail focus. Adherence to activation in On-Trade.
2. Sales improvement process / project management
– Design and Implement processes for orientation of Sales Operations in the Zone to optimize the revenues and help in institutionalising reporting.
– Create a yearly plan of various zonal/regional projects in lines with discussions with the Zonal Head and implement them as per calendar plan
– Develop a robust activation plan for each region with a focus on SE wise target achievement within the timelines, continuously achieving the targeted increase in the Retail coverage in the zone. Track efficiencies & efficacy of activations.
– Analyze and implement changes in key/critical processes like Activation norms, market working norms-manning study, reporting formats, data assimilation and analytics.
– Facilitate launch of JDE sales order entry and SRS projects across the zone.
– Have a complete ownership of retail sales processes in the Zone.
3. Recruitment, Training and performance tracking of DSM’s
– Streamline the DSM recruitment process emphasizing on recruiting the best talent amongst the industry
– Conceptualize and launch effective training and growth programs for all DSMs including retention & loyalty, productivity & capability enhancement and Reward & Recognition linking KPI’s & objectives. Conduct classroom training on new brand launches for all states in the Zone.
– Plan Individual appraisals of DSMs aiming at developing and building their capability based on supervisor feedback, KPI achievement and SE assessment study.
– Design the Quarterly Sales Incentive Plan based on KPI’s for all regions.
– Ensure KPI communication and periodic tracking of DSM performance across the zones.
4. People Management
– Strong focus on people leadership dimension. Nurture, Grow and Manage functional talent.
– Set and build the vision, direction and an innovative consumer facing culture in the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals
– Selecting the best talent and ensure the skill development of the team to build their capabilities. Develop and implement employee performance management programs and employee reviews.
1) Finance Team
2) Sales Team
3) Marketing Team
1) Vendors – Manpower
2) Vendors – Training
KEY PERFORMANCE INDEX
– Design and drive sales improvement initiatives
– Facilitate launch of JDE sales order entry and and readiness of SRS launch across the zone
– Design and implement robust recruitment, training, performance appraisals and Rewards & Recognition programs for outsources sales team
– Region-wise activation plan design and roll out
– Identify high consumer engagement opportunities
– SE capability building
Salary: ₹ FMCG / Foods / Beverage
[Apply here ]