Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
– Input uploaded DA on daily basis with proper budget code.
– Scrutinizing and allocating the DA to proper budget code.
– Follow up on the query DA with agents and internal stake holders
– Release weekly payments, CTM Funds and Pre-funding to the agents thru the Danske Bank on-line payment system
– Expense booking in Navision-As and when payment is done. (Booking the DA Costs into Navision)
– Payment entry booking in Navision- As and when payment is done. (Booking the DA & CTM Payment entries into Navision)
– Dry Dock Capitalization – Giving supporting docs with marking on it to Accounts dept. every 20th of the month for Dry dock expense booked in that month.
– Crew Illness Report – After month end work Generating Illness report from Navision for the last month’s all illness expenses and then sending supporting docs with marking to respective INS dept.
– Crew advance deduction Report – After month end work Generating Crew advance report from Navision for the last month’s all Crew advance expenses and then sending supporting docs with marking to respective Crewing dept.
– Raising of DN on Operations for transferring the costs of operations/charterers
– Agents SOA Reconciliation
– Making provision of the D/A expenses for the month and booking in Navision
– Filing of the D/A vouchers at the end of the month.
– Preparing Funds Request sheets for funds required for CTM and D/A payments.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Com – Commerce
PG: Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
– Commerce graduate (minimum requirement)
– Good computer skills, especially in Excel & Word Experienced user of MS office and preferably Sertica
– Should have a natural sense of prioritizing and structuring work
– Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills
– English is a prerequisite
– Strong interpersonal skills
Torm Shipping India Pvt. Ltd.
TORM was founded in 1889 and celebrated its 125th anniversary on 14 January 2014. With headquarters in Copenhagen and activities worldwide, TORM is listed on NASDAQ OMX in Copenhagen. TORM’s offices are located in Manila, Singapore, Mumbai and Houston. TORM employs approx. 2,700 seafarers and 275 land-based staff. The Company operates a large and modern fleet.
Finance and Accounts, India