The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Respond to documented Service Desk inquiries (i.e., incidents and requests), including the definitive tracking-through-resolution of such service requests.
- Independently analyze user-endpoint customer requirements and identify appropriate solutions that meet or exceed expected service levels.
- Troubleshoot and manage resolution all end-user hardware, software, and/or network issues.
- Use appropriate judgment and decision-making abilities to resolve or escalate IT service requests to advanced level technicians.
- On-site and remote desktop, peripheral, and software support for the end-user community
- Document proper setup and management of workstations and related end-user peripherals.
- Audit hardware settings to ensure that devices are maintained properly.
- Process report requests using approved query tools and procedures.
- Assist end-users with backup and restoration of end-user assets (i.e., laptops and desktops) as appropriate, and per established procedures.
- Act as a team member for Disaster Recovery efforts.
- Participate in the On-Call support rotation as needed.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
Salary: ₹ other
Industry: Software Development
[Apply here ]