We are looking for people who want to build a scalable healthcare business centered around patients. Healthcare, as a vertical in India is unorganized & ripe for disruption using technology. We are looking for Entrepreneurs who want to do that disruption alongside us.
The role of AVP, Growth (Retention) will work at the intersection of customer experience and product development with key focus on customer retention. 80%+ of company revenue is from existing patient. The person leading this role will have the responsibility of leading this revenue.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Understand patient experience with LifCare and build/implement strategy to retain all patients who have ordered from LifCare.
– Track cohorts to maintain 90% patient retention at all times.
– Determine key reasons for patient drop-off and build / implement strategy cross function to reduce drop off.
– Build and lead a team people across refills and customer experience.
– Own customer engagement initiatives for LifCare and improve LifCare recall value for patients.
– Track channel wise, cross geography customer retention to provide input to growth team.
– Working cross-functionally with engineering, design, analytics, product management, operations, and marketing to execute customer retention / customer experience initiatives.
– Travel across geographies whenever needed.
– Designing, organizing and facilitating execution of a patient experience strategy.
– Exploring and executing new healthcare related initiatives that helps patients manage diseases better
– Conduct extensive primary research with patients to understand ways of giving better care to them
– Track and monitor patient NPS.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Healthcare & Medicine
[Apply here ]