AVP – Program Management – Concessions Reductions – Non IT – eCommerce – IIT/ BITS/ IIM/ ISB/ FMS
As Program Manager – Concessions Reductions, shall manage a program centered on improving customer experience and bottom-line profitability by reducing root-cause defects that lead to customer concession events (e.g., product returns, replacements, and other forms of customer remediation).
In this role, you will handle a wide array of responsibilities, including:
1) partnering with local/global stakeholders to manage concession reduction projects (and savings tracking);
2) using data analysis to discover concession reduction opportunities and creating strategic intent to fix these issues; and
3) generating and disseminating program status updates and reporting that provide detail on overall program performance.
This position requires high judgment and an ability to balance customer experience with financial impact; it also offers broad exposure to various business, financial, and technical teams.
– Working closely with operations and/or retail teams across the network to identify, manage and implement concession reduction projects.
– Analyzing customer concessions volumes and developing solutions that reduce defect events.
– Building out a scalable program status/tracking infrastructure that provides granular detail on overall program performance, risks and opportunities.
– Providing project management and cross-functional support on key improvement initiatives.
– Creating necessary business requirements and project plan documentation.
– Scheduling periodic planning, progress, and close out meetings with project team & stakeholders.
– Disseminating program & strategy updates to internal and external stakeholders.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Web Development
[Apply here ]