AVP – Program Management – Customer Experience – Non IT – eCommerce – IIT/ BITS/ IIM/ ISB/ FMS
– The Sr. Program Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination and implementation of new programs. Starting with the Customer and working backwards, the leader will be expected to build innovative tools, processes, and programs to support the rapidly changing business environment while maintaining an exceptional customer experience.
– You will be part of a small, strategically-focused team whose main goals are to leverage data/analysis to better understand customer contact needs and to optimize our support strategies to provide an unparalleled level of quality. This is a high visibility role with heavy interaction across senior Customer Service management ranks. Analytical ingenuity and leadership, coupled with demonstrated cross-functional operations partnership, are critical skills for this role.
Key Responsibilities :
– Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats, and work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more startup than big company. As a Sr. Program Manager, you will use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, innovation, process improvement, and strategic thinking to :
– Manage multiple program areas in Customer Service – track delivery against program objectives and implement proposals to improve program services and efficiencies.
– Identify new opportunities – partner with the cross-functional business teams and CS Operations worldwide to assess and prioritize program needs based on rapidly changing business requirements, develop business case for new initiatives and obtain project approvals.
– Execute business wide initiatives – define project plans, assemble resources, manage implementation activities, and develop all processes associated with program rollout and ongoing support.
– Innovate on behalf of our customers.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Web Development
[Apply here ]