Manager HR with a top pharma company
Greetings from Kingpins Management Consultancy!
We are considering you for the role of Manager â€“ Human Resource with our client
ABOUT OUR CLIENT: Our client is a largest pharmaceutical company involved in production of wide range of quality and affordable medicines, trusted by medical professionals and patients worldwide. The company ranks among Top 20 pharmaceutical companies globally.
Job designation: Manager Human Resources
Job location: Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Manpower Planning, Manpower Budget Control Measures.
– Driving Mass Recruitment Plan.
– Productivity Enhancement Measures.
– Customer Connect.
– Driving Employee Motivation Measures.
– Employee Connect Initiatives.
– Talent Review Succession Planning & Key Talent Management.
– Talent Pipe Line Identification& Development.
– Driving Performance Management Systems on Pan India Basis.
– OD Initiatives with specific business requirements.
Desired skill set:
– A post-graduate in Human resource/ Industrial Relations preferably from Pharma background having 6-12 years experience in HR related activities working at a managerial level for not more than 2-3 years.
Salary is negotiable.
Human Resources, India, Management, Mumbai