– Responsible for the daily execution of strategy & tactics, including the development of effective offers, the creation of rich landing pages promoting offers.
– Understanding client goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed these goals.
– Preparation and analysis of performance reports & review with clients.
– Providing strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc.
– Analyzes performance of digital campaigns across the level; provides tactical recommendations for increased performance.
– Assists in identifying opportunities that are most effective at driving conversions, revenue, ROI, and scale across Digital Marketing programs.
– Measures the success of campaigns using appropriate key performance indicator (KPI) classifications – impressions, clicks, CTR, CPC, CPA, CPM, conversions.
– Review and analyzes results from current program offerings & suggests changes and enhancements to help increase conversions, revenue and ROI.
– Assists in training on tactical processes and best practices to Junior Analyst(s).
– Attends and participates in all relevant meetings.
– Collect, report, analyse and interpret the digital analytics data to drive decision making and improve its digital products.
– Manage projects related to digital analytics from start to finish including data integration, report and dashboard automation, product analytics and insight, data collection, and product optimisation
– Lead the design and implementation of experiments for improving products such as A/B or split testing.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Software Development
Location: Delhi NCR
[Apply here ]