Any Graduate preferably MBA/LLB/CFE having experience in below: Key Responsibilities:-
- Conducting open and discreet investigation.
- Collection and verification of intelligence/ information.
- Data Analytics, Forensic review of documents and emails.
- Report writing, capturing the evidences/findings to corroborate the allegations of misconduct.
- Conducting Integrity Due Diligence of Third Party.
- Conducting Fraud Risk Assessment as part of identifying control gaps and plugging it.
- Conducting Ethics and Compliance awareness training (Classroom & Virtual) to employees and third parties.
Salary: ₹ Oil and Gas, Energy, Power, Infrastructure
Location: Delhi NCR
[Apply here ]