Understand the business process requirements & preparation business blueprint document.
2. Configuration of Material Management module and integration with other modules
3. Finalization of enterprise structure and define it.
4. Configuration of Various Document types, Number ranges, Field Selections for
5. Purchase Requisitions, RFQs and Purchase Orders.
6. Configuration for Material master, Vendor master, Info record, Source list, Excise master and Service master.
7. Define and setup Release Strategy, Pricing Schema and TAX schema (CIN).
8. Setup Account Assignment.
9. Testing and troubleshooting while configuration & integration testing.
10. Handle the responsibility of SAP related New Developments, Projects & up-gradation work
11. Involved in Customizing and developments of major reports like RG1 register, Purchase Register, Gate Pass Process, Job Work Register, Financial Statement etc.
12. Provide Support to User for their day to day issues and queries.
13. Work with Business Analyst in translating business requirements into Functional Requirements and gather requirements and prepare functional specification and document for enhancements and customization.
14 . Planning and coordinating testing of the newly developed or enhanced applications between the business and the development teams for MM.
15. Creation of new Tax Codes & payment terms as per need of business.
16. Prepare detailed end-user documentation, Configuration Guide and held training sessions for users.
17. Preparing the cut over strategy for data migration & initial stock upload.
Salary: ₹ 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Chemicals, PetroChemical, Plastic, Rubber
[Apply here ]