Sr. Manager/ DGM â€“ Accounts & Finance,
The position will head our accounts team at our Mumbai office and will report to CEO.
A leading maintenance organization in General Aviation sector.
– Heading the accounts, taxation and Commercial department with a team of Accounting personnel.
– Corporate Accounts â€“ Responsible for finalization/consolidation of annual accounts/audit and dealing with auditors. Finalization of monthly, quarterly & annual accounts/statutory audits of the Company, supervision of accounts, preparation of budgets forecasts, MIS reports and analysis of performance of the business.
– Consolidation of accounts, Finalisation of financial statement (unit wise, segment wise and division wise) as per relevant standard and laws,
– Preparation of MIS Reports- annual report, director report, Responsible for preparation of all MIS reports.
– Design of accounting system as per law and top management requirement and advising and managing as leader of Department.
– Budgeting (Revenue Budget, Financial Budget),
– Business Plan, Allocation and apportionment of expenses of Head Office etc.
– Excellence in handling MIS, Budgetary control, finalization of accounts, project accounting, sales tax assessments, excise assessments, income tax assessments, internal audit.
– Managing Debtors & Creditors, in the assigned companies, independently.
– Having all types of the statutory compliances relating to PF Excise, Vat, service tax, and income tax also.
– Responsible for Accounting of Import.
– Responsible for timely completion of audit of annual accounts
– Tying up of Working capital finance. Preparation of CMA & proposals of bank
– Preparation & analysis of short term and long term business plans, profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow positions/projections
– To identify the requirements of long term/short term funds in the system at various points of time. Also to identify surplus funds positions at different times in order to deploy it remuneratively.
– Tax planning of Direct and indirect taxes.
– Liasoning with statutory auditor, internal auditor, cost auditor and other authority as prescribed by laws. Implementation of suggestion and reply by management for compliance these report. Secretarial compliance chart to management for monthly and yearly. Audit committee.
– Oversee preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial statements.
– Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and cost allocation.
– Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems
– Serve as final point of escalation for Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable issues.
– Develop and manage accounting staff.
– Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors; Manage preparation and support of all external audits.
Accounting and Administration
– Oversee the accounting department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function.
– Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
– Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of monthly and annual financial statements.
– Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax returns.
– Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
Inter CA/ CA/MCom
Minimum 10 years of post qualification experience in accounts & finance and atleast 3 years experience of managing a team