Job Profile BDO’s:
1. Drive business with designated customers & explore new customers.
2. Handling Customers:
• Interior Designers
3. Maintain Complete data of Customers
• Customer Name & address
• Contact person with mobile number & E mail ID.
4. Maintain detailed project chart for every customer
• Site address & landmark
• Project details- no of Projects,Size of the project, Stage of the Projects,
• Product specifications- Structural & finishing
• Site in charge’s name & number
5. Preparation & Implementation of customer visitation plan
• Day wise customer visitation plan with specific objectives
• Weekly & monthly customer visitation plan
6. Handling customer enquiries & submission with relevant information
7. Handling customer quotation
8. Handling Customer Purchase Orders
9. Handling customer sale invoice & acknowledgements.
10. Collection of PDC against outstandings & over dues
11. Planning monthly sales target & achieving sales
12. Handling designated vendors for business
13. Submission of days activity report against plan
14. Coordinating with BDM , MM,& GM.
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Salary: 2 to 3 l.p.a.
No. of vacancy: 10
UG Education: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG Education: Any Post Graduate in Any Specialization
Architecture and Interior Design, Bangalore, Business Development, Construction and Property, India