Openings with one of the leading MNC in Chennai…!!!
Experience, Skills and Qualifications : 2 to 13 Years
- MBA or Masters in Operations Research, Economics, Statistics, Econometrics or Mathematics from leading Indian Universities with an excellent academic record.
- 3 to 10 years of relevant experience in industry working in areas like operations or workforce analytics, with outstanding track record in managing stakeholders and working within mature teams.
- Prior experience in financial services industry and experience in managing US clients will be preferred.
- Expertise and significant experience in Data Analytics and modelling, including predictive modelling is essential.
- Experience in machine learning and in application of techniques such as gradient boosting, SVM, random forest, neural networks is desirable and exposure to building AI based solutions will be a positive.
- Working experience in SAS is a must. The candidate must have experience in either R or Python
- Expertise in data mining techniques and basic knowledge of visualization is expected
- Project management skills with an ability to set and maintain priorities in a multi-task environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across the organization and interact/influence/negotiate effectively at all levels of management and peers
- Experience of Atleast 2 years managing a team of Atleast 5 people is expected for the people manager role
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing analytics and consulting support to business teams by building analytics solutions that help solve business problems and to drive operations strategy with intent to create significant impact to the bottom-line.
- Include building analytics solutions that optimize performance of business, teams and individuals across the organization
- Lead interface to business teams to understand business needs and provide detailed statistical analysis and support.
- Satisfy a wide range of business planning needs with innovative and working knowledge of new age Machine Learning techniques. Exposure to AI an added advantage.
- Bring best practices of Industry to workplace and be a subject matter expert in advanced analytics techniques
- Daily liaison with US partners and ensures the success of the engagements.
- Bring process discipline and institutionalize best practices to reduce cost though partner engagement, discussion and influencing action
- Strong focus on innovation and an ability to operate independently in an environment strongly focussed on efficiency and creating scale. Strong ability to build processes, maintain it and improve it over time
- Drive change management as and when required by business
- Ability to conceptualize, influence and implement solutions to drive business cost down
- Share information and best practices at desirable level with other team members
Work Location : Chennai
Role : Data Modelling & Analytics / Data Scientist.
Qualification : Only PG qualified / Ph.d
Interested candidates can send the resume to email@example.com
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Analytics, KPO, Research
[Apply here ]