Job Role/Title : Standard Cell Characterization
No of Positions : Multiple
Experience : 3-6 Years
Location : Bangalore
Type of Employment : Permanent
Skill Set (Mandatory Skills) :
– Development of the standard cell library from scratch and support of existing libraries
– Circuit design: PPA tradeoff between different cell circuit architecture in realistic usage environment.
– Characterization and views generation of the libraries with several custom PVT corners.
– Modeling of any new & existing cells to support Industry wide PnR, Simulation & Signoff tools.
– Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of work, design flows and reports.
– Automation of manual tasks to reduce the overall time and effort spent.
– Complete ownership of entire development process, mentor and enhance the skill set of junior team members
– Experience in the field of Standard cell design, characterization, modelling and QA.
– Experience in advanced technology nodes, 28nm and below.
– Should be well versed with standard EDA tools used for RC-extraction, SPICE simulators and schematic/layout editors.
– Good Understanding of the views like lef, NLDM, CCS etc. .libs is a must.
– Understanding issues related to advanced nanometer technologies, IR, electro migration, SI, LOD, Proximity-effects etc is a must.
– Good debugging and problem solving skills.
– Scripting skills in csh, perl or tcl is an added advantage.
– Should be a good team player.
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 Days. Will consider notice period buy-out. Joining subject to Background Verification
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Software Development
[Apply here ]