– Designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value
– Developing pioneering approaches to emerging industry trends
– Contribute to development team and help to achieve key business objectives
– Contribute to large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
– Collaborate with the team on application architecture design and decision-making
– Design and implement application enhancements in collaboration with different teams
– Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
– Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
– Ensuring timely deliveries for all assigned tasks as per SLA.
– Provide technical leadership to the team. Mentor and guide them whenever required.
– Participation in SCRUM meetings, Design reviews, Test Case reviews, and Production Support readiness reviews for new releases
– Achieves harmonious working relationships with business partners and within team.
– Good oral & written communication Skills.
– Educational Qualifications: B.Tech / MCA / Graduation (Minimum 16 years of formal education, Correspondence courses are not relevant).
– Total IT Experience should be 5 to 10 Years. Preferably hands-on technical experience in implementing enterprise applications using cloud platforms and technologies.
– Background in healthcare industry applications development and support will be a plus
– Technologies: OOPS, Design Pattern, Java/J2EE, AngularJS, Restful Web Services, Spring, SpringBoot, Maven/Gradle, Hibernate, PL/SQL, Azure or AWS, Cloud Concepts, Jenkins.
– Solid understanding of various data management technologies – RDBMS, NoSQL, in-memory data grids, etc.
– Good to have container based application development experience using OpenShift Enterprise.
– Knowledge on Identity and Access Management.
– Experience in cloud application development is preferred.
– Exposure on OAuth, OpenIDConnect, SAML-Web-SSO etc. would be a plus.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
– Experience of working in Agile environment.
– Experience of handling of Security Domain applications is preferred
– Experience of working on DevOps and related toolsets.
– Exposure to address Security & Performance Issues.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
[Apply here ]