Experience: 5-8 yrs
Salary: 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A
Openings: 4 Posted
– Developing market for ETG ARO PROCESSING INDIA PVT LTD.
– Executing marketing strategies
– Locating and finalizing prospective franchise owners in the assigned area.
– Ensuring extensive market penetration and presence by maximizing demos conducted throughout the alloted area/region.
– Conducting regular performance assessments of Marketing Executives and Field Assistants and initiating corrrective actions to improve performance.
– Co-ordinating the activities of marketing executives with franchise owners to ensure targets are met and surpassed.
– Relationship building and maintenance with ETG GRIOUP owners.
– Continuously making amendments to the current marketing strategy over time in order to maximize presence and sales in the market.
We are looking for people with bulk sales/trading experience in pulses. Preferably in dal (processed pulses and NOT raw pulses).
for BSD it is preferred that they come with dal (processed pulses) selling experience.
Salary: 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A
Industry: Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required, B.B.A – Management, B.Sc – Any Specialization, Agriculture, General, Other Specialization, Food Technology, Diploma – Any Specialization, Export/Import, B.Com – Commerce
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, M.Tech – Any Specialization, Agriculture, M.Sc – Any Specialization, Dairy Technology, Agriculture, Food Technology, Other, PG Diploma – Any Specialization, Other, M.Com – Commerce
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
ETG Agro Pvt Ltd
Founded in 1967 and purchased by its current Directors in 1986, Export Trading Group owns and manages the most vertically integrated agriculture supply chain on the African subcontinent with operations spanning in procurement, processing, warehousing, distribution and merchandising. In addition to ETG’s presence in more than 30 African countries, it is actively present in North America, India, China and South East Asia.
By owning and managing the supply chain from start to finish, ETG is able to move agricultural commodities between regions, strategically matching one area’s market origination capabilities with market consumption patterns in another. Combined with the capacity to store commodities close to their point of origin for extended periods of time along with control over transport and logistics, the Group maximizes synergies and efficiencies at every stage of the value chain continuum.
In FY 2012, almost 1.4 million metric tons of 25 different commodities – including maize, pulses, wheat, rice, sugar, oilseeds, edible nuts, coffee, tea, fertiliser and farm implements – moved along the ETG supply chain between 30 countries.
ETG increases local employment and adds value to local economies by investing in mid- and downstream agriculture processing, cleaning and packaging businesses. ETG currently has 26 such plants operating in Africa and Asia, transforming maize, rice, cashew nuts, wheat, pulses, soybeans, sesame seeds, coffee and fertiliser into marketable products for regional and international distribution.
India, Management, Marketing & PR