AM – Foods Manufacturing
We are pleased to introduce our self as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitment’s in the FMCG industry and have catered to companies like- Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for a Assistant Manager – Manufacturing position with the topmost FMCG MNC in India. The position is to be based at their plant in Noida / Pune.
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalization of over US $ 30 billion and a turnover of US $ 8.0 billion, it is Rated among the World’s Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work for.
Candidate Profile :
– 2-4 years related experience in Manufacturing/ production or maintenance, projects and engineering operations in plant is essential. Good knowledge of applicable industry standards and regulations.
– Experience in ISO 14001 & OHSAS – 18001, HACCP, etc will be preferred.
– BE/ BTECH- Graduate Engineer (Electrical /Mechanical / Chemical/ Production) only from premier Institutes like- IIT/ DCE/ Thapar/ BITS/ Roorkee/NIT- Warangal/ Trichy/ Suratkhal
1. Plant Production Manager at a large and technically complex manufacturing facility. In which case the responsibilities would include:
– Meeting daily, weekly and monthly volume requirement,
– Achieving plant performance measures of Food safety, quality, productivity, and cost.
– Implementing quality and work systems e.g. ISO 9001, HACCP, 5S, GMP etc.
– Optimizing manufacturing costs and process improvement
– In contract manufacturing units, managing the relationship with the CMU owner
– Leading the managerial team at the location
2. Regional Head of a group of smaller (3rd party) plants in a particular region. This will involve responsibility similar to what is stated above, except that it will be for multiple locations.
3. Project lead for induction of a new line, technology or category-wide initiative in the fmcg category. This will involve managing several different technical projects during the year with intensive travel to manufacturing locations.
Salary : Around Rs.14.0 Lpa
Location: Manufacturing Locations across India
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to Noida/ Pune
Delhi, Engineering, India, Management, Pune, Textile and Manufacturing