Pls note : Only clinical Doctors (BPT/ BHMS/ MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/BUMS with CPC certification Mandatory) are eligible for this Role. Immediate Joiners Required
- Perform daily audits on client data for completeness and accuracy of coding utilizing both coding and clinical background to ensure appropriateness for reimbursement
- Respond to provider appeals.
- Respond to client logics and record reviews
- Monitor acceptance rates for assigned clients and assist management in proactively detecting negative deviations.
- Contribute to PCI product by providing feedback to Management/Development Teams on changes to enhance editing and efficiency.
- Reports his/her work performance on a timely basis to the team lead
- Works diligently to meet and exceed productivity and quality benchmarks
- Takes charge of ongoing learning and development and participates in relevant training and development activities
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Medical degree (MBBS or BAMS or BHMS or BDS or B.P.Th) with CPC certification
- Experience in US Healthcare, medical coding, medical billing, RCM health plan operations strongly preferred.
- Possesses knowledge of healthcare claims payment policy and processing specifically CMS, Medicaid regulations, AAOS, ICD-9, CPT & HCPCS, etc.
- Practical clinical experience working in a hospital/office or nursing home strongly preferred.
- Has general knowledge of medical procedures, conditions, illnesses and treatment practices
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to think logically and process sequentially with a high level of detailed accuracy and efficiency
- Has excellent personal computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
Venue detail :
Podium Floor, Binarius/ Deepak Complex,
Opposite Golf Course, Near Old WNS Office,
Shastrinagar, Yerwada, Pune – 411006
Salary: ₹ KPO / Research / Analytics
Industry: Healthcare & Medicine
[Apply here ]