Product Manager/ Sr. Product Manager
Experience: 7- 15 Yrs
As a Product Manager, you will work with a core team to build world-class products for our users around the world. Your responsibilities will include gathering requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy and working with world-class engineers to execute it. Among your many attributes, you must be an influential leader who knows that your job doesn’t stop with a completed product. You’re committed to creating great products, and eager to make things work better.
– Understand and analyses user needs, and conduct research on markets and competitors.
– Establish short and long term product goals and strategies.
– Build and manage a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies.
– Initiate and prioritise projects within engineering, track product development and develop product launch plans.
– Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedule.
– BS or MS degree in Computer Science preferred or a related technical field (an MBA or PhD is a plus).
– Education from Top tier colleges.
– At least 3 years of product management or product design experience.
– Experience in developing Internet products and technologies.
– Demonstrated experience of developing products from concept to launch.
– Excellent oral communication, organizational and analytical skills.
– Market knowledge of Internet-related industries.
– Ability to build effective working relationships.
CANDIDATES CURRENTLY IN OVERSEAS AND WILLING TO RELOCATE TO INDIA CAN ALSO APPLY
Bangalore, Hyderabad AP, India, Management, Software Development