Employer: S Mobile Devices Ltd
Industry: Software Development
Location: India, Noida
S Mobile Devices Ltd itel was born in 2007 by understanding people’s desire to connect. More and more people need to communicate via mobile devices, and thus there is an incredibly fast development of the demand. As the world’s fastest growing mobile phone brand, itel has always been dedicated to providing variety of reliable and trendy communication device worldwide. From 2007 to 2016, our customers have been increasing globally with offices covering over 45 countries. More and more people are getting to know us, joining and supporting us. In 2016, itel has delivered 50+ million mobile phones to worldwide consumers in the hope of expanding people’s networking scope.
To connect with others is a human necessity. Nowadays, with the rapid development of Internet, users have experienced more fun and joy from communication. Smartphone has drawn population closer and enabled to be connected faster than ever. We are looking forward to seeing more people joining and enjoying itel for a better
Professional Experience 1-5 years
Educational Qualifications BE/B.Tech/MCA or Equivalent
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for Manual Functional Testing;Adhoc testing;Stress Testing;Exploratory Testing
2. Should have basic Knowledge on Android
3. Knowledge of adb cmd
4. Should learn and perform different type of testing needed for the project
5. Designing & Executing test cases / scenario, document and analyse test results, executing and maintaining the records.
6. Works with cross functional teams throughout the project life cycle in executing against plans to meet common goals & objectives.
7. Daily status reporting to PL
1. Position requires 1 to 2 years of testing experience within Android based
2. Must have experience of the STLC.
3. Proactive identification of issues and risk.
4. Ability to work under pressure on tasks assigned.
5. Constantly meet deadlines and deliver with high quality.
6. Ability to learn fast and work in a team environment
7. Eagerness to share knowledge and be willing to help out in times of crisis.
8. Willingness to take a proactive approach when issues are found and put in the effort required to get to the root of problems.
9. Good documentation skills.
10. Good analytical skills.
11. Good Communication Skills.
12. Positive Attitude
Interested candidate can share there profile at “” along with your current & expected CTC
– Any Specialization Other
Please refer to the Job description above
Experience: 1-6 years