Finance and Accounts Manager
– Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA) with 7+ PQE in Financial Control, Management Accounting and Group-level Consolidation. Financial Audit is desirable but not essential.
– Strong working knowledge of Financial Systems is key (e.g. Saracen, Cognos, Hyperion, TM1 or similar)
– Experience in Data mining, analysis, Financial Statements, IFRS and Audit/Compliance.
– Ability to plan, lead and implement change to Business Frameworks.
– Ability to understand, map and change reporting process-flows
– Good communication and ability to interact with multiple employee levels/business partners, etc.
– Possess strong analytical and lateral thinking skills.
– Result driven.
– Strong relationship management skills across a diverse organisation
– Flexibility to work in accordance with Business requirements â€“ this may include working outside of normal hours (E)
– Strong leadership capabilities with a record of developing individuals and large teams
– Ability to learn and is highly motivated to perform at the highest standard.
– Must have excellent attention to detail and work within tight deadlines ensuring a complete and accurate flow of information’s between stakeholders.
– Must be experienced in working under pressure on multiple process improvement projects
Delhi, Finance and Accounts, India, Management