Employer: Mahindra Insurance Brokers Limited
Location: India, Mumbai
Job Description Mahindra Insurance Brokers Limited is looking for suitable candidates for the role of Manager in its Business Excellence Department for its Worli and Thane Office (Captive Call Centre) who can handle the following role and responsibilities :
1. Undertake process improvement projects at the call center on a frequent basis.
2. Set up mechanisms to collect customer feedback.
3. Work with IT and drive technological improvements needed at the call center. (Synchronization of CRM with the core system for query resolution and lead assignment)
4. Carry out lost customer analysis for outbound retention calls and engage with business team to jointly decide and implement improvements.
5. Document processes related to the Call Centre.
6. Undertake customer satisfaction surveys on sample basis. Conduct customer analysis for feedback calls / welcome calls made to the customers of all verticals and all products.
7. Work along with Head – Call Centre and create a mechanism for Daily / Routine Work Management with the view to sustain and improve performance.
8. Improve overall customer experience by improving processes at the call centre with the use of technology and quality tools.
9. Increase business and retention percentage at the call centre using technology and quality tools.
10. Engage with the team to identify process improvements (Kaizens) needed at the call centre on a frequent basis.
11. Undertake various Quality and Excellence related projects at the Corporate Office.
* Base Location : Thane
Candidate will be required to frequently visit MIBL HO at Worli.
* Desired Requirement :
Work Experience : 5-7 years of relevant experience preferably in General Insurance/Voice Process in a BPO
Its a great chance to get associated with world’s first insurance broker to receive PCMM Level 3 Certification and second best Great Place To Work in Insurance Industry (Ranked No. 2 by Great Place to Work Institute in 2016 as published in Economic Times).
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
OtherAny Graduate – Any SpecializationMBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Other ManagementOther
Please refer to the Job description above