1. Plan & execute sourcing of Comparator Procurement/ Restricted Listed Drugs within stipulated timelines.
2. Monitor the enquiries from/ to customers/ vendors, prepare quote and submit within the agreed timelines.
3. Plan & execute business development strategy for the allotted region by meeting clients/ vendors.
4. Coordinate & arrange dispatch/ delivery of products along with required documents to clients/ sites.
5. Act as single point of contact for own projects for resolving queries, if any during the phase of execution of projects.
6. Prepare follow-up schedule for timely payments from clients.
7. Prepare & submit monthly MIS.
Salary: ₹ Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Industry: Healthcare & Medicine
Location: Delhi NCR
[Apply here ]