Securitas India is currently seeking a, IT Network Associate for our Corporate office, Gurgaon.
Responsibilities and Duties
1) Monitor & Analyze network data to determine network usage, and utilisation across offices
2) Configure security and other settings for access permissions for groups or individuals or Vlans
3) Configure wide area network (WAN) or local area network (LAN) routers or related equipment
4) Document network support activities.
5) Configure , define parameters , maintain and monitor local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), hubs, routers, switches, controllers, multiplexers, or related networking equipment.
HP Layer 3 and Layer 2 switches
HP Aruba wifi and Network controller
Watchguard / Sonicwall / Juniper Firewall
IPSEC & SSL VPN
Vlan and inter Vlan routings
Knowledge of AD and VM will be preferred
Salary: ₹ Best in the Industry
[Apply here ]