Global Vision is a registered Cancer Care NGO and non-profit charitable organization established with a zealous endeavor of striving endlessly towards the welfare of underprivileged children,s and cancer patients, without distinction of caste or religion.
Candidates will have to perform the following duties:
– Employee hiring
– Performance assessment
– Employee relationships
– Employee communication
– Communication with upper management to improve the performance of the individuals and the organisation as a whole And also the- Secondary Duties:
– Supervisory Responsibility.
– Environment and Physical Activity.
– Mental Demands.
– Position Requirements.
Following are the basic qualities required: (Only Females)
– Good confidence
– Good communication skills.
– Team management.
– Leadership Qualities.
– Positive attitude.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Attention to details.
Human Resources, India, Management, Marketing & PR, Mumbai