Associate – Strategy & Algorithm – Investment Management Firm – IIT + IIM/ISB
Responsibilities : Design and implement mathematical models for fundamental valuation of securities. The person will need to understand latest research in quantitative finance and implement the same.
– Design, back-testing and implementation of high-frequency trading strategies on international exchanges. Work as part of the market-making team to determine the signals and trading strategies to go live with.
– Conduct performance attribution of live portfolios.
Required Skills :
– Strong candidates should have 3-6 years of work experience and successful track record in quantitative analysis preferably in the capital markets domain.
– Experience in using some or all of the following packages : R, MATLAB, SPSS, CART, C# .Net
– Good written and oral communication skills
– Strong experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
– Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual – high energy, high activity levels – passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company.
Salary: ₹ Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Industry: Stocks & Trading
Location: Delhi NCR
[Apply here ]