Software Development Engineer II – C/C++/Java (5-12 yrs)
Basic Qualification :
– A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
– 4+ years of Software Development experience;
– Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform);
– Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development;
– Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus;
– Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases;
Preferred Qualification :
– Solid coding practices including unit testing, peer code reviews, and a preference for agile methods.
– Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills.
– Passion for building new products in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
– Experience mentoring and training others on complex technical issues.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Software Development
[Apply here ]