We are looking for Commercial Incharge for Voltas ltd, for their Tata steel project at Kalinganagar, Odisa.
– Contractual /Legal Commercial Risk Evaluation Setting up Technical & Commercial
– Support to Tendering Team in Costing.
– Support During Contract negotiation -Finalization
– Resolving issue of BG formats with client
– Validation of LOI Terms as per Offer
– Validation of SOP requirement before GO opening
– Validation of Price/Tax Structure / Provision and Margin before Budget Approval /release
– Preparing summary of Key deliverables with responsibilities for monitoring . i.e. time lines, Commodity prices, Major equipment cost , Exchange rate , O&A budget etc.
– Preparing Project Cash Flow and TO /GM Plan in consultation with Project Manager
– Obtaining Escalation Matrix from customer and clarification in respect of documentation for Invoicing , certification and payment release
– Monitoring project progress with respect to Key deliverables
– Review with responsibility centers and reporting / escalating in respect of BG / Retention / EOT/ LD / Statutory Variations / Contractual escalations / Amendments etc
– Arranging for comprehensive review in the case of negative deviations beyond contingencies.
– Ensuring updation of Revised Revenue and cost estimates in SAP – Approvals for Budget supplements and Sales Order Supplements based on valid documents and approvals (in case of negative deviations)
– Alerting BD team about major deviation in assumptions for necessary corrections in future estimation.
– Correspondance with customers on ‘Commercial’ (non-technical ) issues
– Ensuring submission of contractual escalations / variation claims
– Prepare Cash Flow (collection Plan ) and Fund allocation(Payment ) plan based on aging and project requirement.
– Job Variance review and materials reconciliation.
– Confirmation of Final CV and Outstanding on the project from customer
– Setting up of monthly targets for MIGO, Invoicing & Collection in consultation wth OM, Planning & Materials
– Daily Review of actual performance against targets
– Monthly Review of Jobs with OM/CCM and Project Managers – WIP, IWIP, Cost to come, Deviations, revision in estimates etc
– Follow up with customers for O/S
– Collection of TDS Certicates and C Forms
– Updating on changes in taxes and statutes which are affecting operations
– Monthly Review of Proforma Invoices raised and status of regularization
– Review of unlinked credits, EFTs and adjustment of the same
– Review of all O/s > 2 years for proper documentary proof to ensure acknowledgemnt of debt by the customer (not to attract 3 years limitation clause )
– Co-ordination with Internal Audit for audit schedules and ensuring timely replies to Audit
– Preperation of reports for jobs > Rs.10 Crores to Management
Finance and Accounts, India, Management, Orrisa