Talent Management Services seeks a candidate with expertise in the area of Recruitment Operations,
Transformation, Process Design and Compliance.
The primary function of the role is to develop and instill best practices for Recruiting, streamline and document processes and ensure the success of the Recruiting Operations Team.
Position reports into Talent Management Services with extensive client contact within Recruiting, including with the Recruiting Heads.
– Provide strategic input and advice to Recruiting Teams, ensuring all processes are efficient and effective
– Review and make recommendations on process flows, planning and staffing of Recruiting Operations
– Supervise outsourced staff, ensuring success of processes including: scheduling candidates, collecting, feedback, updating EH Recruiting System (PeopleSoft), preparing candidates, preparing offer letters and ensuring appropriate approvals
– Work with outsourced staff to ensure appropriate candidate pipeline, hiring procedures, training of new hires and documentation of processes
– Serve as thought leader on Operations, measuring team’s individual and collective productivity and providing a high level of service to the Recruiting organization
– Ensure appropriate vendor management procedures and protocols are developed and followed and oversee vendor payment processes
– Work with Recruiting and Talent Management Services to manage recruiting metrics, including application data, operational and client reports
– Responsible for formulating and implementing end to end Recruitment process design & documentation
Candidate must be MBA
Bangalore, Human Resources, India, Management