Experience: 1-3 yrs
Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore , Mumbai , Noida , Adilabad , Agartala , Agra , Pune , Coimbatore , Nasik
Key Responsibility Areas:
– Selling Online cars clients by assessing their business requirements
– Achieving sales targets through acquisition of new clients and growing business from existing clients.
– Developing a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing and cold calling.
– Area Mapping, cold calling, prospecting, negotiation, freezing on commercials and closing of deals with necessary documentations.
– Building and managing strong relationships with customers.
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG: MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Marketing
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
– PDGBM / MBA (Marketing) from reputed B-School preferably from 2013 batch onwards
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Ability to work under pressure
– Good General Knowledge
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. It is a subsidiary of Japanese automobile and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of November 2012, it had a market share of 50% of the Indian passenger car markets. Maruti Suzuki manufactures and sells popular cars such as the Alto, Swift, Zen, Swift DZire, SX4 and Omni. The company is headquartered at New Delhi. In February 2012, the company sold its ten millionth vehicle in India.
Business Development, India, Management, Marketing & PR