Position – Manager Quality Control – (Furnishings Unit)
Reports to Vice President (Furnishings)
1. Monitoring & auditing of products to ensure high standards of quality.
2. Ensuring products comply with legislation & quality assurance codes.
3. Responsible for monitoring & maintaining quality & compliance targets.
4. Ensuring that all QA tests are carried out on time & in full.
5. Keeping quality documents up to date.
6. Awareness of regulatory requirements & customer service expectations.
7. Ensuring 100% Inspection Pass rate.
8. Coordinating with various departments for order execution.
9. Ensuring activities in quality plan are carried out as per customer protocol