Qualifications Required:MS in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years of experience.
Training in college level theoretical and applied mechanics, vibrations, fluid dynamics, metallurgy, electricity, thermodynamics, heat transfer, and manufacturing techniques;
At least 2 years of experience on FEA analysis software ANSYS
– Training in fatigue analysis
– Training in computer applications;
– High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult;
– Understanding of engineering theory and principles of design;
– Good oral and written communication skills;
– High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others;
– Understanding of design and manufacturing processes;
– Ability to work independently and with others
– Knowledge of computer engineering software.Qualification Preferred:Experience with prototype testing and validation of engine components
– Experience in working with internal combustion engines
– Experience in piston/valvetrain analyses (Ricardo- Valvedyn, Pisdyn and Ringpak or AVL-Excite Cam Design, Valvetrain dynamics, piston dynamics and piston ring dynamics)
– Experience in multi body dynamics software such as LMS Virtual Motion, ADAMS, etc.
– Previous locomotive familiarity and design experience.
Engineering, India, Lucknow