Responsible for development and execution of all aspects of operational logistics as key member of central operations team
– Contribute to development of the bank’s delivery model
– Create systems, processes and policies to monitor and improve operational effectiveness and service delivery
– Ensure smooth flow of process/work within the division and review customer feedback to identify solutions for improvement and mitigation of risks
– Oversee management and delivery of all service request deliverable
– Manage TAT for all service and operational transactions
– Oversee printing and dispatch of welcome kits including welcome letters, debit cards, Cheque books, PIN s, etc.
– Ensure alignment of delivery of multiple deliverable to ensure customer satisfaction
– Manage KYC documentation and backup
– Ensure archival of documents as per RBI regulations
– Drive delivery of programs and projects to quality, time and cost targets
– Ensure that all business solutions are implemented and maintained in line with predetermined service level agreements
– Collaborate with other business units to ensure seamless delivery
– Collaborate with IT and other potential technologies to enable them to deliver services to our customers in the most cost effective and secure manner.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
[Apply here ]