Employer: TurtleDove Technologies
Industry: Finance and Accounts
Location: India, Mumbai
Qualification: Graduate and above
• Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience.
• Preparation of Budgets, Variance analysis, Cost Sheet, various MIS Reports.
• Perform Sales Invoicing to clients with information from operations department.
• Interact with internal and external clients relating to accounts and finance matters of out-standings, credit/debit notes, deductions, etc.
• Handle account payables and receivables.
• Accounts to be maintained in books of Tally.
• Responsible for preparation of cash, bank, journal, purchase, contra and sales.
• Reporting to Management for submission of monthly/ fortnightly accounts and documents.
• Thorough with statutory compliance like timely payments of deducted and collected taxes viz Service Tax, Provident Fund, Income Tax and Labour Departments.
• Returns for e-TDS, Service Tax, Provident fund, Profession tax to be filed.
• Preparation of Payroll and Bills for Office.
• Pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proactive, take initiative and well organized.
• Able to work fast under pressure, self-driven, take initiatives, take ownership and committed.
• Meticulous, with an attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and PowerPoint) is a must and experience in using Tally latest version is highly preferred.
Experience 1-3 years
Salary: 15000 PM