Analyst Hyperion Planning required.
Job Code: 41765.
Experience – 2 â€“ 4 yrs.
Client: Worldâ€™s leading Consulting service firm.
Education: Graduation and Post Graduation.
Business Consulting professionals focus on strategy and take responsibility for organizational change and business transformation. Finance & Performance Management professionals support clients in developing finance organization strategy, treasury and risk management strategies, and development of new business insight and performance management capabilities, allowing them to achieve long-term growth.
Key Functions and responsibilities include:
– Preparation and facilitation of application design sessions related to database structure, business rules, reports and security.
– Configuration of Hyperion/ Planning application components, including databases, rules, calc scripts, reports, security and process management modules.
– Leadership of individual work streams associated with a Hyperion/ Planning implementation. Examples include: Test Cycle Lead, Application Configuration and Unit Testing Lead, Training Lead, Budgeting/Forecasting Process Lead.
– Assistance with data conversion and interfacing activities.
– Preparation of key deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials and administration/procedural guides.
Required Skills and Experience.
– Extensive travelling is required for this position.
– Strong Hands-on experience in Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Financial Reports/Web Analysis and Hyperion Planning particularly for Hyperion System 9 or 11 in Windows environment (To do Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting).
– Strong Hands-on experience on data conversion tools including DIM (Informatica), FDQM, or Oracle data integrator (ODI).
Finance and Accounts, India, Mumbai