– Collaborate with the client to gather requirements and convert them into functional specifications and/or technical requirements.
– To work as a consultant for prospective clients questioning as well suggesting innovative solutions to their needs / pain-points.
– Conduct functional/technical feasibility study for new products and services.
– Work with project stakeholders to ensure requirements are achievable and exhibiting good presentation and communication skills at all levels of management and operation.
– Prepare functional artifacts like BRD / FSD with business process flows.
– Prototype the requirements to generate wireframes.
– Analyze existing system and the proposed system to conduct Gap Analysis.
– Prepare the Delta (change requirement) Document and manage change control process.
– Work closely with the design, development, QA, system teams to attain and meet project tollgates internally.
– Analyze and report the key risk areas while documenting requirements and during testing.
– Creation and elaboration of user stories/functionalities for the technical team to estimate and work upon.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Software Development
[Apply here ]