Qualification: B. Tech/BE and above
• Minimum 0-1 years relevant experience.
• Experience in eCommerce, Logistics, Supply Chain projects.
• Identifying business needs & objectives.
• Gathering, analyzing & documenting processes, rules and functions required to support these needs and corresponding requirements.
• Communicate these effectively to the development teams ensuring that the technical design does justice to the client needs and requirements.
• Should be able to Develop/Co-ordinate/ Manage project plan sections and reports status on plan sections.
• Define effective test scenarios, test cases and corresponding test data and execute or get them executed to ascertain delivered quality.
• Write Business Process Management System (BPMS) specifications to be used by the developers for process automation.
• Test and execute processes using the BPMS to ensure that the right results are achieved.
• Collate feedback on process performance. The collected data forms the basis of future process improvement projects.
• Monitor and measure the effectiveness of processes to ensure consistent service delivery at all levels.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Good Client interaction skills.
Experience 0-1 years
Salary: 15000 PM
Business Development, India, Mumbai