We are currently looking for a Manager- Corporate HR for the topmost FMCG COMPANY in India.
The position is to be based at Kolkata
Our client is one of India’s foremost private sector companies with a market capitalization of over US $ 30 billion and a turnover of US $ 8 billion.
It is rated among the World’s Best Big Companies, Asia’s ‘Fab 50’ and the World’s Most Reputable Companies by Forbes magazine.
It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories.
It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with
Candidate Profile Required:
– Full time Masters (MBA/ PGDM) in HRM from only Premier B Schools- XLRI/ SCM HRD/ TISS/ MDI/ Symbiosis-2005-2007 Batch passout will be ideal.
The person should have 5-8 years of experience in Corporate/ Regional HR Role.
Talent Management, Corporate HR planning & Process Improvements for Group Companies
– Performance Management:
– Implementation of Performance Management System using the Balanced Scorecard tool across businesses
– Manage the year end appraisal process, ensuring that the process gets completed within the specified timeframe
– Ensure that the metrics identified are tracked and updated periodically
– Employee Engagement & OD Interventions
– Worked closely to identify Leadership Competencies .
– Developed a Leadership competency framework and integrated it with key HR processes like Performance Management, Recruitment and Selection, Career Planning etc.
– Responsibly for driving the Capability building / Knowledge transfer and Learning processes through various channels.
– Measuring and Tracking Employee Engagement
– Talent Management
– Potential Assessment for top talents
– Assessing â€˜High Potentialsâ€™ in India and map their career paths
– Handling â€˜Young Leadersâ€™ program
– Talents inducted from top B-Schools
– Structured Career Path for next 3 years
– Mentorship assigned to cross-functional leadership
– Centrally controlled talent management program
– Training Interventions
Learning & Development
– Training Need Identification
Functional Need analysis with functional heads
– Behavioral interventions based on Leadership Passage theory
– Leadership, Behavioral and Functional Skill based programs
– Organisation Design & Talent Acquisition
– Responsible for design of organization structure for new projects.
– Responsible for Manpower Planning for all Group Companies and optimization of the same
– Employee Engagement
– Behavioral Skills
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Good Negotiation skills.
– High energy levels.
Job Location: Kolkata
Salary: Best in the FMCG Industry and as per Batch parity.
Human Resources, India, Kolkata, Management