Work Product Delivery :
– Contribute to design and review design artefacts specifications as part of development work plan.
– Understand and design test plans and test scenarios based on feature design and implementation.
– Provide technical leadership to test design and execution of feature set.
– Design and implement automation framework or scripts.
– Participate in test plan reviews, defect validation and productivity metrics development.
Project Leadership :
– Deliver portions of project/release as the Senior tester /Test analyst and work closely with Sr Test Lead/Test Manager.
– Identify and proactively communicate technical issues associated with portions of the project. Execute technical portions of a risk mitigation plan.
– Provide and quantify alternative designs to solve technical issues (as related to assigned portion of project) as they arise.
– Estimate time/resource costs for the technical delivery of assigned portion of the project with some supervision.
– Resolve conflicts between individual team members effectively.
– Demonstrate ability to pursue assigned sections of a project plan. Deliver assignments, delegates tasks, and motivates team.
– Handle people management activities to organisation expectation.
Client Interaction :
– Communicate technical positions to client and defends those positions.
– Assist in setting and maintaining technical expectations related to projects for clients.
Good to have :
– Onshore experience-interacting with customer, UAT experience is added advantage
– Design using HP ALM
– Design tools knowledge like MBT
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Software Development
[Apply here ]