In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Calling the Insurance companies (in US) and follow up on the outstanding Accounts Receivables.
- Act as Senior caller handling more complex/aged inventory.
- Ensures assigned accounts are worked towards resolution.
- Follow the basic rules as provided on the SOP
- Assists in resolution of outstanding issues from previous transactions.
- Expedites calls to the supervisor when there is a delay in closure of transaction or transaction is crossing the processing time line as per contract
- Responsible for ensuring delivery to client in adherence with quality standards.
- Help the team achieve the critical service levels (cash and aging) of the customer.
Requirements for this role include:
- Performing outbound calls to insurance companies (in the US) to collect outstanding Accounts Receivables.
- Responding to customer requests by phone and/or in writing to ensure customer satisfaction and to assure that service standards are met.
- Analyzing medical insurance claims for quality assurance. ->Resolving moderately routine questions following pre-established guidelines.
- Performing routine research on customer inquiries.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team. (Requirements for this role include)
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 17:30pm to 3:30am IST. ->University degree or equivalent that required formal studies of the English language.
Salary: ₹ 3,50,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Call Center & BPO
[Apply here ]