The jobholder will perform Internal Audits as well as assist in establishing internal audit processes and procedures for the company.
1. Conducting audits as per a pre-defined audit plan, covering all aspects of business operations â€“ with specific emphasis on technology related processes and controls.
2. Defining and implementing internal controls covering transactional controls, custodian controls, authorisation controls and compliance controls.
3. Development and dynamic maintenance of IC checklists and IC Questionnaires.
4. Review and evaluation of business critical systems for adequacy of controls and identification of opportunities for their better utilization.
Chartered Accountant with 3+ yearâ€™s experience. Membership of associations such as CIA and CISA would be an advantage.
– In depth knowledge of accounting concepts, techniques, and principles.
– Excellent working knowledge of systems.
– Must demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
– Process orientation and identification of appropriate control mechanisms.
– Experience in the tertiary sector preferred.
– Experience of writing reports for, and making presentations to, senior managers is desirable.
– Should have handled IA assignments independently.
Key Performance Indicators:
– Timely completion of audits.
– Identification of potential efficiency improvements and opportunities for adding value across the business.
– Recommendations on how risks identified in internal processes can be better managed and controlled.
– Contribution to achievement of corporate objectives by engendering a culture of continuous improvement.
– Statutory / Regulatory audit reports
Delhi, Finance and Accounts, India, Management