Royaloak Furniture India is one of the leading furniture importers in India for the last 13 years and is redefining living space. Royaloak is a Brand, Importer, Distributor and Retailer with an pan – India presence.
Royaloak has several exclusive showrooms and distribution centres.
Job Description –
– Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement on Daily Basis
– Bills Payment for Expense & Non Expense
– Accounts Receivable & Reconciliation on Daily Basis
– Accounts Payable & Reconciliation on Daily Basis
– Verification of previous day open line items pertaining of Customers & Vendors .
– Ensures accounts are classified, coded and booked under correct heads
– Providing data for preparation of monthly tax reports (Direct & Indirect Taxes), Provident Fund Reports & ESI Reports along with payment & submissions.
– Verification of Previous Day Petty Cash Vouchers
– Conducting Physical Stock Verification on weekly once basis (WIC & WF)
– Verification of previous day sales register of ware house and advise on accuracy & correctness in booking the sales along with respective tax heads.
– Closure of Books of Accounts on Monthly Basis for review
– MIS Closed Invoice Reports (form “C” o/s report & Debtors o/s report) – Weekly Basis Market Collection Reports – Daily Basis (Royaloak)
– Verification & Scrutiny of Open Items – Sales Orders, AR Invoices, AP Invoices, Credit Memos (AR’s & AP’s).
– Updating, Deposit and Maintenance of Petty Cash Book, Filing of vouchers respectively.
– Timely Deposit of Cheques / Cash to Bank & necessary follow up on the same.
– Handling of TT Deposit & collection of swift copies and other necessary advise from the Bank
– Any Other Reports as may be required from time to time.
– Maintain & Filing of documents, no. wise on daily basis
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Keyword: MBA freshers
Location: Bangalore –
No. of vacancy: Not Mentioned.
UG Education: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG Education: Any Post Graduate in Any Specialization
Bangalore, Finance and Accounts, India