Our client is India’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company with a heritage of over 75 years in India.
It has over 16,000 employees and an annual turnover that exceeds Rs. 20,000 crores. Our client is a subsidiary of one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods with strong local roots in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Job Title: Quality Manager (Only Female)
Profession (Marketing, Finance, etc Supply Chain )
Location (City, Country) Any Location
Job Description: The Quality Manager has overall responsibility for managing Quality & Consumer Safety within the site and ensures implementation of Unilever Quality processes and standards on the site. The main objective of the job is to ensure a wholesome finished product which not only meets consumer safety standards and adequate product performance but also the perceived consumer requirement.
– Manage the Quality teams responsible to deliver quality control and quality assurance in the site Develop, deploy and implement continuous improvement plans to deliver quality improvement
– Work with suppliers to implement plans to ensure and improve quality from raw and packaging materials and facilitate supplier certifications
– Facilitate the risk assessment for Supplier & Materials (Raw & Packaging) based on the potential hazards (Biological, Physical, Chemical and Allergen)
– Coordinate the auditing of medium & high risk Suppliers and 3Ps
– Implement JIT where appropriate
– Work with Countries and Categories in improving Product Quality in the market as well as reduce quality complaints and defects with our products
– Ensure robust and effective manufacturing hygiene systems both in design and operations
– Implement robust HACCP system that guarantees consumer safety of the product. Ensure processes parameters are monitored and maintained at optimum levels.
– Ensure robust systems are in place to manage FIFO to facilitates traceability of materials into the product
– Assess the training needs and ensure delivery of relevant Quality training programs
– Coordinate / Maintain Factory Quality Management System and drive TPM Quality Maintenance Pillar
– Manage the customer and consumer complaints and product related incidents
– Coordinate and collate of trade quality feedback via the QDI process, ensure downstream traceability is in place and effective.
– Coordinate Product appraisals to evaluate performance
– Drive quality in Innovation Process to ensure OTIF delivery of innovation and prevent potential product incident related to design and execution.
– Ensure maintenance of product quality along the distribution chain i.e. Transport contracts that highlight aspects of quality & hygiene, special storage conditions, loading regimes, Off-loading and storage requirements including stacking guidelines.
– Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures including local legal requirements
– Manage QA reporting processes and coordinate QA Internal Auditing Program
– Bias for Action
– Building Talent & Teams
– Consumer & Customer Focus
– Accountability & Responsibility
– University degree, Lead Auditor (Unilever Quality Audits or ISO) qualification
– Experience in FMCG Supply Chain
– Experience in HACCP, Manufacturing Hygiene, Category GMPs
– Cross functional business process knowledge
– People Management
Nice to Have’s
– Engineering Degree /MBA
Finance and Accounts, India, Management, Mumbai, Textile and Manufacturing