- Functional analyst with over 6 – 7 years of work experience including 2 to full life cycle implementations and 2 or 3 production support engagements
- Strong knowledge of FI/CO integration with SD and MM
- FI/CO rollout and on-going support in the areas of Inventory Management/Reporting, Material Ledger, Product Costing, Manufacturing Costing, Profit Center Accounting etc.
- Excellent understanding of controlling processes – Product Costing, Cost Center Accounting, Cost Object Controlling and COPA for MTS and MTO environments
- Knowledge in SD function, Sales, Billing, Pricing, Materials Management and Production Planning
- Good understanding of integration points between SD/FI/Product Costing and COPA
- Must have experience on GL/COPA (costing-based) reconciliation
- Understand flows to COPA from different modules, integration points and related configuration.
- Experience working with BI/Business Objects/WEBi
- Should have developed reports and able to identify the requirement and integrate effectively with BW. Should be familiar with BW info cubes and related BI queries, BOBJ reporting
- Experience in participating and supporting integration-testing cycle with defect resolution ability for any problems identified
- Experience in data conversion and customer activities
- The candidate should possess excellent communication skills and be an effective team player in a global company.
- Understand the projects business requirements and timelines. Ability to drive closure of design issues to meet projects go-live dates.
Salary: ₹ 12,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Software Development
[Apply here ]