Experience: 7-12 yrs
Location: Ernakulam / Kochi/ Cochin
NGA Human Resources invites you to join its Global Finance & Accounting Shared Service Centre in Kochi , Kerala.
Job Code T4 – Reporting & Analytics COE
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Prepare the periodic management reports and analytics of Global Delivery Centres (GDC).
– Prepare presentations to support the GDC management decision making process.
– Participate in GDC planning discussion and prepare the cost budgets and plans for GDC (s).
– Administer all data points to prepare appropriate cost estimates for the GDCs during the planning and budget process.
– Support the centre with the head count planning and own the rate card computation process of the centre.
– Review the monthly actuals and budget of GDC and work with SSC accounting team to resolve the cost centre accounting issues-accruals/deferrals/cost movements/corrections.
– Explain the variance between budget and actuals with a business and accounting commentary .
– Explain the under/over recovery and substantiate with reasons along with GDC Centre heads, identify adequate root cause analysis for the over/under recovery and drive action points along with GDC Centre heads.
– Design and prepare all ad-hoc management reporting requirements.
– Enforce budget controls – keep monitoring the purchase requisitions to the cost budget and raise questions if the expenses are not in line with plan.
– Perform spend analytics and understand the cost trend patterns and convert the same for commercial planning.
– Support the Business managers to understand the cost of delivery from the GDC for a resource type or an activity type for a line of business.
– Support the CoE Lead to evaluate the reporting and analytics requirements and to create the design definition of reports.
– Prepare reporting design and requirement documentation for IT to develop new reports for GDC.
– Be a subject matter expert to explain the costing definition/technique used standard cost/ABC.
– Ensure the reports are prepared using standard reporting formats across all GDCs .
– Ensure the process documentations are reviewed and updated with changes as per the plan.
– Deliver the listed tasks or reports as per the SLA/KPIs agreed with stakeholders.
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required, B.Com – Commerce
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required, CA, ICWA(CMA), M.Com – Commerce
Doctorate: Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
– 8+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting and thereof a minimum of 4 years as FP&A analyst who is responsible to calculate and report the cost of delivery of project/function/product/a service line with an IT/BPO/from other service industries.
– Qualified / Semi qualified ACA/ACCA/CMA/CIMA and MBA from premier institutes.
– Must have the hands on experience to perform complex Analytics and Reports.
– Should have the exposure in managing complex data points .
– Experience in working with mid and senior level management in an MNC company.
– Has the passion to deliver aggressive targets and meet tight deadlines from very demanding stakeholders.
– Should have the exposure to prepare the requirement documentation in order to explain the reporting design and requirement to IT .
– Expert knowledge to Standard Costing and ABC Costing techniques able to understand the cost computations and models.
– Exposure in performing cost centre analysis/ operational expense management .
– Expertise to provide insights to business managers about cost drivers.
– Experience in preparing the planning and budgeting processes preferably from an IT/BPO accounting .
– Should have thorough knowledge with SAP FICO/BW systems.
– Exposure with SAP BPC system will be an added advantage.
– Exposure to planning and budgeting tools.
– Advanced working knowledge in MS Excel, power point and project management tools.
Other Strengths, expectation:
– Must be a go-getter.
– Ability to challenge the business managers and influence with finance process needs.
– Ability to articulate the pricing scenarios used and highly logical with strong analytical mind set.
– Should be able to understand the products and services sold in the company.
– Are ingrained with a service minded approach in everything they do, always thinking about what they are doing means for the customer.
– Embrace the challenges of managing senior onshore customers through daily/hourly interactions.
– Develop strong personal working relationships with their customer teams to understand and deliver reporting and analysis that best meets their needs in an efficient manner.
– Take personal ownership of decision support and are always looking for ways to provide more valuable insight for customers.
– Are constantly looking for ways to enhance their understanding of the LOBs/products they support to develop a deep working knowledge .
– Are extremely good communicators who can succinctly produce reporting and analysis commentary in both written and oral formats.
– Willingness to work in a flexible working hours to support the stakeholders from different global time zones.
– Have extensive experience working in or very closely with onshore reporting and analysis teams.
If you would like to be a part of our team, please forward your CV with respective Job code as subject line and answer to following questions
1. Current CTC & Expected CTC :
2, Notice Period:
3. Willingness to relocate to Kochi : Yes/No
4. Why are you looking out for change from present organization:
NGA HR India Pvt Ltd
NGA Human Resources is a global leader in helping organizations transform their business-critical HR operations to deliver more effective and efficient people-critical services. We help our clients become better employers through smarter, more streamlined business processes – to save money, manage employee life cycles, and support globally connected, agile organizations. This is how NGA makes HR work. What sets us apart is The NGA Advantage. It’s a combination of deep HR experience and insight, advanced technology platforms and applications and a global portfolio of flexible service delivery options. NGA is uniquely positioned to help HR leaders realize the true value of workforce management. We combine a focus on customer value with many years of experience in HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. This is the core of our business and why we are recognized as a leader in the global HR solutions market. Our 8,500 employees are dedicated to delivering excellence through HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. As a recognized global HR services leader, we have offices in 35 countries on five continents, supporting customers in more than 100 countries. Over 1,000 ERP-based HR implementations globally 3,000 Large Enterprise customers 10,000 Small and Medium customers Over 20% of FORTUNE Global 500ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â® companies serviced Offices in 35 countries on five continents HR and payroll services delivered in more than 100 countries 30% of UK working population are paid by NGA’s solutions totalling 54 million payslips produced per annum servicing 19 million UK workers.
Finance and Accounts, India