Experience: 0-2 yrs
Location: Navi Mumbai
Salary: 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A
Thyrocare is hiring for Legal Officer, below is the job description of the same :
Qualification : LLB / LLM
Experience : 0 to 2 years
Designation : Legal Officer
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
CTC : 3 LPA to 5 LPA
Gender : Male
Responsibilities include but not restricted to :
– Consult and handle all corporate legal / Medico legal processes (e.g. Intellectual Property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
– Prepare briefs for lawyer on cases concerning the company.
– Issue preliminary notices and replies on legal matters, in consideration with the Company’s lawyers, wherever necessary
– Develop company policy and position on legal issues.
– Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks.
– Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents.
– Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the law by reading journals and law reports.
Person Specification :
– Proven background on corporate law (contract law, tax law, accounting, securities law, labour law, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, licensing, zoning laws).
– Excellent in drafting, negotiation and communication skill.
– Analytical ability and strong attention to details.
Interested candidates can forward their resumes with subject line “Legal Officer”.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Thyrocare Technologies Ltd.
Greetings from Thyrocare!
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India’s first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals.With a Centralized Processing Laboratory in Mumbai, India for esoteric tests and Regional Processing laboratories in major metro cities in India and other parts of Asia, we perform more than 200,000 clinical chemistry investigations on about 40,000 specimens every day.